WW2 Morse Key
The piece of radio history was standard equipment aboard British Lancaster bomber aircraft during and after WW2. This example comes in its original box and appears to have never been used. The bottom of this “bathtub” style key features four holes, presumably for securing the key to the operating position aboard the aircraft.
This unit has a hairline crack in the bakelite of the top section. Look closely at the side view picture. Otherwise, it’s in very good condition. The cardboard paper box is in good condition with expected wear from 70 years of shuffling from place to place.
shipping is $10
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Top 10 Items
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (865 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (856 views)
- Heathkit CR-1 Radio (718 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (639 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (628 views)
- Inovonics 222 Processor (558 views)
- Sony CF-950S (520 views)
- Messenger 123A CB (447 views)
- Realistic PRO-4 (367 views)
- Talking House AM TX (342 views)