This is a thermocouple type RF ammeter which includes a 1250 watt power scale marking as well. It’s in good physical condition, but UNTESTED. However, the pointer is not stuck, nor does it swing wildly, so it seems okay. The front glass is in good condition but is a little loose in the frame of the meter.
This meter would look spendid in your high power homebrew MW or HF transmitter or amplifier.
Price does not include shipping. I ship only to the USA and maybe Canada.
Top 10 Items
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (1408 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (1345 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (1171 views)
- Sony CF-950S (1147 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (1059 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (969 views)
- HR-1680 Receiver (891 views)
- Messenger 123A CB (851 views)
- Realistic PRO-4 (743 views)
- Talking House AM TX (658 views)