This is a thermocouple type RF ammeter which includes a 1250 watt power scale marking as well. It’s in good physical condition, but UNTESTED. However, the pointer is not stuck, nor does it swing wildly, so it seems okay. The front glass is in good condition but is a little loose in the frame of the meter.
This meter would look spendid in your high power homebrew MW or HF transmitter or amplifier.
Price does not include shipping. I ship only to the USA and maybe Canada.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Top 10 Items
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (865 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (857 views)
- Heathkit CR-1 Radio (718 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (640 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (628 views)
- Inovonics 222 Processor (559 views)
- Sony CF-950S (520 views)
- Messenger 123A CB (448 views)
- Realistic PRO-4 (368 views)
- Talking House AM TX (343 views)