This is a thermocouple type RF ammeter which includes a 1250 watt power scale marking as well. It’s in good physical condition, but UNTESTED. However, the pointer is not stuck, nor does it swing wildly, so it seems okay. The front glass is in good condition but is a little loose in the frame of the meter.
This meter would look spendid in your high power homebrew MW or HF transmitter or amplifier.
Price does not include shipping. I ship only to the USA and maybe Canada.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Top 10 Items
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (847 views)
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (763 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (699 views)
- HR 2600 10M All Mode (590 views)
- CountyComm GP-5/SSB (563 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (556 views)
- Heathkit CR-1 Radio (542 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (474 views)
- HR-1680 Receiver (436 views)
- Inovonics 222 Processor (380 views)