This is a thermocouple type RF ammeter which includes a 1250 watt power scale marking as well. It’s in good physical condition, but UNTESTED. However, the pointer is not stuck, nor does it swing wildly, so it seems okay. The front glass is in good condition but is a little loose in the frame of the meter.
This meter would look spendid in your high power homebrew MW or HF transmitter or amplifier.
Price does not include shipping. I ship only to the USA and maybe Canada.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Ten-Tec Model 1330 30M QRP CW Transceiver (398 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 154-8-98 air variable capacitor (372 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (339 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (336 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (332 views)
- CountyComm GP-5/SSB (321 views)
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (314 views)