This Triplet model 241-T RF ammeter is in good physical condition, but is UNTESTED. That said, it does pass the “shake test” – the needle is not stuck nor swings wildly about.
The meter would be a fine addition to your home brew medium power project.
Price does not include shipping. I ship only to the USA and maybe Canada.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (46 views)
- CountyComm GP-5/SSB (45 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (42 views)
- Ten-Tec Model 1330 30M QRP CW Transceiver (39 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (32 views)
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (30 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 154-8-98 air variable capacitor (29 views)