This Triplet model 241-T RF ammeter is in good physical condition, but is UNTESTED. That said, it does pass the “shake test” – the needle is not stuck nor swings wildly about.
The meter would be a fine addition to your home brew medium power project.
Price does not include shipping. I ship only to the USA and maybe Canada.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Top 10 Items
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (585 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 154-8-98 air variable capacitor (514 views)
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (513 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (456 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (439 views)
- CountyComm GP-5/SSB (427 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (183 views)
- HR 2600 10M All Mode (158 views)
- Heathkit CR-1 Radio (146 views)
- Sony CF-950S (124 views)