Sony CF-950S AM FM Shortwave Cassette covers shortwave in three bands:
SW1 – 1.6 to 4 Mhz
SW2 – 4 to 10 Mhz
SW3 – 11.7 to 22 Mhz
Also medium wave and FM broadcast band. Includes a built-in cassette recorder, which is very clean, but I didn’t test it.
The radio is clean and in overall good condition. Some minor issues to note: the frequency calibration of the sliding rule is off for the MW band (perhaps the others too?) , there is a slight bend in one section of the telescoping whip antenna, and the push button dial light is out.
Features analog signal strength meter, a BFO for receiving SSB and CW, band spread tuning on shortwave, DX/Local switch, audio in/out and cassette remote control ports, and external sw antenna connection with posts and spring loaded terminals.
It can run from voltage selectable AC (line cord included) or 4 “D” cells.
This radio is an estate find from an engineer that took good care of his stuff. Price does not include shipping.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Top 10 Items
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (1119 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (986 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (812 views)
- Sony CF-950S (785 views)
- Inovonics 222 Processor (740 views)
- Behringer MX 802A (579 views)
- Realistic PRO-4 (515 views)
- Talking House AM TX (470 views)
- Pro-92 Trunking Scanner (400 views)
- Broadcast Engineering & Maintenance Handbook (195 views)