This is an original Small Wonder Labs 40 meter Rockmite qrp cw transceiver. This is a “stock” radio with 2N2222A final. Included is the American Morse CNC machined “Mitybox” enclosure in blue anodized aluminum.
The Rockmite is crystal controlled on 7040 khz. It seems the QRP calling frequency has changed since when I first built this radio, so I will throw in a pair of 7030 khz crystals if you feel like removing the board from the Mitybox and changing them out.
$10 shipping to US addresses.
Top 10 Items
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (1507 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (1032 views)
- HR-1680 Receiver (947 views)
- Messenger 123A CB (919 views)
- AEA Morse Machine MM-3 (445 views)
- Understanding Amateur Radio (423 views)
- WW2 Marconi Bomber Key (417 views)
- Rockmite 40 (410 views)
- Broadcast Engineering & Maintenance Handbook (380 views)