This is an original Small Wonder Labs 40 meter Rockmite qrp cw transceiver. This is a “stock” radio with 2N2222A final. Included is the American Morse CNC machined “Mitybox” enclosure in blue anodized aluminum.
The Rockmite is crystal controlled on 7040 khz. It seems the QRP calling frequency has changed since when I first built this radio, so I will throw in a pair of 7030 khz crystals if you feel like removing the board from the Mitybox and changing them out.
$10 shipping to US addresses.
Top 10 Items
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (1119 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (986 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (812 views)
- Sony CF-950S (785 views)
- Inovonics 222 Processor (740 views)
- Behringer MX 802A (579 views)
- Realistic PRO-4 (517 views)
- Talking House AM TX (471 views)
- Pro-92 Trunking Scanner (400 views)
- Broadcast Engineering & Maintenance Handbook (196 views)