Working, vintage Heathkit HR-1680 80M through 10M ham band only solid state analog SSB/CW receiver.
Radio is clean inside and out. The S-meter needle doesn’t move on strong signals, not sure if this is a mechanical or electronic issue.
The video below is of the actual unit which is for sale, working on random longwire in an urban environment. You’ll need to supply your own external speaker.
Expect shipping around $50 to U.S. addresses.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Top 10 Items
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (846 views)
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (763 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (698 views)
- HR 2600 10M All Mode (590 views)
- CountyComm GP-5/SSB (563 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (555 views)
- Heathkit CR-1 Radio (542 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (474 views)
- HR-1680 Receiver (436 views)
- Inovonics 222 Processor (379 views)