Working, vintage Heathkit HR-1680 80M through 10M ham band only solid state analog SSB/CW receiver.
Radio is clean inside and out. The S-meter needle doesn’t move on strong signals, not sure if this is a mechanical or electronic issue.
The video below is of the actual unit which is for sale, working on random longwire in an urban environment. You’ll need to supply your own external speaker.
Price does not include shipping.
Top 10 Items
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (865 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (856 views)
- Heathkit CR-1 Radio (718 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (639 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (628 views)
- Inovonics 222 Processor (558 views)
- Sony CF-950S (520 views)
- Messenger 123A CB (448 views)
- Realistic PRO-4 (368 views)
- Talking House AM TX (342 views)