Working, vintage Heathkit HR-1680 80M through 10M ham band only solid state analog SSB/CW receiver.
Radio is clean inside and out. The S-meter needle doesn’t move on strong signals, not sure if this is a mechanical or electronic issue.
The video below is of the actual unit which is for sale, working on random longwire in an urban environment. You’ll need to supply your own external speaker.
Expect shipping around $50 to U.S. addresses.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Top 10 Items
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (585 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 154-8-98 air variable capacitor (514 views)
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (513 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (456 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (439 views)
- CountyComm GP-5/SSB (427 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (183 views)
- HR 2600 10M All Mode (158 views)
- Heathkit CR-1 Radio (146 views)
- Sony CF-950S (124 views)