Working, vintage Heathkit HR-1680 80M through 10M ham band only solid state analog SSB/CW receiver.
Radio is clean inside and out. The S-meter needle doesn’t move on strong signals, not sure if this is a mechanical or electronic issue.
The video below is of the actual unit which is for sale, working on random longwire in an urban environment. You’ll need to supply your own external speaker.
Price does not include shipping.
Top 10 Items
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (1408 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (1344 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (1170 views)
- Sony CF-950S (1147 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (1059 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (968 views)
- HR-1680 Receiver (891 views)
- Messenger 123A CB (851 views)
- Realistic PRO-4 (743 views)
- Talking House AM TX (657 views)