AEA Morse Machine MM-3
This is the classic CW memory keyer, trainer, and beacon from Advanced Electronic Applications. Check the pictures for all the software and interface options.
A notable feature of the trainer mode is the QSO simulator where “stations” will call CQ or respond to your call and engage in a basic amateur CW exchange. Pretty advanced for 1989 microprocessor tech!
This unit is in very good condition inside and out. Not surprisingly, the internal battery for maintaining the settings while powered off had gone flat after 30 years. I removed the battery, which was soldered to the board, and replaced it with a coin cell holder so future battery changes can be done easily. See the internal photo on the lower right for this mod.
The 9 to 16 V power supply and paddles are NOT included. Shipping $10 to US addresses only.
Top 10 Items
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (1408 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (1345 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (1171 views)
- Sony CF-950S (1147 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (1059 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (969 views)
- HR-1680 Receiver (891 views)
- Messenger 123A CB (851 views)
- Realistic PRO-4 (743 views)
- Talking House AM TX (658 views)