This is an old, slightly dusty, 30 meter CW QRP transceiver with a missing rubber foot. The radio works, tunes from about 10097khz on the low side up to about 10143 khz.
The transmitter delivers just over 2 watts into a 50 ohm load. Note: the wattmeter in the photo that accompanies this listing is NOT included and not for sale.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Popular Ads Overall
- Ten-Tec Model 1330 30M QRP CW Transceiver (382 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 154-8-98 air variable capacitor (351 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (319 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (318 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (312 views)
- CountyComm GP-5/SSB (304 views)
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (298 views)