Here’s the story, I needed an adapter so that I could use my LiFePo4 charger on a battery equipped only with Powerpole-style connectors. I could have spliced in a set of powerpoles to the charger’s existing lead but wasn’t really in the mood to hack it up.
So I ordered the finest Chinese-ium components from an online bookstore named for a South American River and crimped my own adapter. However, I only need a couple and thus have some extra to offer to you.
The powerpole-style connectors are knockoff 30-amp size, but rest assured, I installed them with a genuine Tri-Crimp tool. Assembled, they are approximately 11 inches tip to tip. Wire is 18 gauge stranded copper.
Use them to convert male or female DC barrel to powerpole. Connect them back to back for either DC barrel or powerpole extension, or connect them in a circle and wear as a fashion accessory at your Ham radio geek meeting.
Price includes shipping to U.S. addresses.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Top 10 Items
- E.F. Johnson Co. 154-8-98 air variable capacitor (628 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (507 views)
- CountyComm GP-5/SSB (499 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (487 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (420 views)
- HR 2600 10M All Mode (390 views)
- Heathkit CR-1 Radio (377 views)
- Sony CF-950S (264 views)
- HR-1680 Receiver (259 views)
- Messenger 123A CB (209 views)