This CountyComm GP-5/SSB is a private label version of the Tecsun PL-365 produced for a government contract. It employs the DSP radio-on-chip Commonly seen in modern imported portables. Receives AM & FM on the broadcast bands and AM & SSB on shortwave up to 30 Mhz. Due to the diminutive size of the radio the speaker is a little small with not much bass response. Sounds good with headphones though.
While the telescoping antenna is not “broken” the tip is a little bent and scraped up, it took a short spill. See the photos. Battery compartment is clean, runs on 3 “AA” cells or 5 volt mini USB plug.
The plugin directional ferrite loop antenna for medium wave reception is included.
Price doesn’t include shipping. I only ship to the United States, and possibly Canada.
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Top 10 Items
- E.F. Johnson Co. 100ED30 dual air variable capacitor (585 views)
- E.F. Johnson Co. 154-8-98 air variable capacitor (514 views)
- Triplet Model 241-T thermocouple type RF ammeter (512 views)
- Weston Model 425A RF Ammeter (456 views)
- Realistic Crystal Controlled Pocket Weatheradio (439 views)
- CountyComm GP-5/SSB (427 views)
- Digitech AR-1780 (182 views)
- HR 2600 10M All Mode (158 views)
- Heathkit CR-1 Radio (146 views)
- Sony CF-950S (124 views)